The dream of opening a loving space in the City of Vaughan where we could offer compassionate hospice care to loved ones facing life-limiting illness required the dedication of many volunteers and donors like you. That drive and passion comes in many forms, and it allowed us to open our beautiful new Hospice Vaughan in the spring of 2021.  Our building stands proudly on Islington Ave and represents the true manifestation of a community coming together.

Since opening our doors we have served over 230 individuals and families in our palliative care beds and over 623 people served through our community programs such as grief and bereavement support, wellness programs, hospice at home, day programs, health navigation and more. All offered free of charge.

To be able to offer our free of charge programs and services we rely on the support of the community. Hospice Vaughan receives only 37% government funding which means we must fundraise the remaining 63% required to keep our doors open. We can’t do it without you!

As we reflect on the strides we’ve taken together we are so touched and grateful for all the support we’ve received and we hope we can continue to count on you.

PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING AN END OF YEAR GIFT 

Every dollar makes a difference and every dollar helps us to sustain our programs and services – keeping quality palliative care in your community.

Click the link below to make your gift now. For more information please contact stephaniek@hospicevaughan.com or call 905-850-6266

YOUR GIFT CHANGES LIVES 

Please take a moment to watch these short videos as those we’ve served share their story, and see how your contribution makes a tangible difference in the lives of those facing life limiting illness, end of life and grief.

Together, we brought a dream to reality – take a look at our capital journey and the road that led us to the new Hospice Vaughan. Together, WE DID IT.

Nancy & Claudio share their story and highlight the importance of Hospice Palliative Care close to home.

The residential committee was a group of 13 incredible indivudals who donated countless hours of their time to help build the new Hospice Vaughan. Together with our community, donors and supporters – WE DID IT!

Sandra shares her story and brings to light the importance of having a facility like Hospice Vaughan with palliative care beds in the community.

ANNUAL REPORTS

2021-2022 ANNUAL REPORT

AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 

2021-2022 AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENT