1 Ticket for $50
3 Tickets for $100
Winner will be announced on the evening of the Hospice Vaughan Gala to Go! Friday, October 16th at 11:00PM
Should you have any questions about the Vespa Raffle please contact Diane at firstname.lastname@example.org or
TIME LEFT TO PURCHASE YOUR VESPA RAFFLE TICKETS
31 Woodbridge Ave
Vaughan, ON, L4L 2S6
- Ticket sales for the Hospice Vaughan Online Vespa Raffle will be available until October 16, 2020 at 10:30PM
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older and in the Province of Ontario during time of purchase.
- Tickets are 1 for $50 and 3 for $100
- Tickets will be available online at www.hospicevaughan.com/2020gala
- Tickets will be drawn one time from a random selection system for the winner of the brand new Vespa LX 150 worth a grand total of $7000
- Tickets will be sold online at www.hospicevaughan.com/2020gala using an Electronic point of sale raffle system until October 16, 2020 at 10:30PM
- After buying, patrons will be emailed a receipt with their registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly. All patrons will be required to give their name, address, and phone number for each ticket bought.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The winning number will be announced on the Hospice Vaughan website www.hospicevaughan.com/gala2020. Winners will be notified by telephone and will also be posted on the website, social media, and our newsletter. Winners agree to the use of their name and photo for announcement/publicity purposes by Hospice Vaughan.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting Hospice Vaughan at: (905) 850-6266 or by email at: email@example.com. The ticket may then be brought to 31 Woodbridge Ave, Vaughan, ON, L4L 2S6 at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be presented the prize as indicated. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies.
- It shall be the responsibility of the winner to license and insure the Vespa from the time of ownership. Please allow a minimum of two weeks for delivery of the Vespa. Prize(s) must be claimed within six months after the final draw date.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given the prize. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- No cash value or substitutions for any of the prizes.
- Any prizes which are not claimed must be secured or placed in safekeeping for a period of six (6) months from the date of the draw. If at that time the prize has still not been claimed, the prize or monies equivalent to the fair market value of the prize must be donated to a beneficiary approved by the licensing authority.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the lottery: Board Members and paid employees of Hospice Vaughan, Board Members, Foundation Auditors and any person(s) involved in the conduct of the raffle.
- The above set of rules will be posted at each event.
Hospice Vaughan respects your privacy and will never sell, trade, or loan your information to any other organization. We will use your information for statistical and administrative purposes and to keep our supporters informed of the activities of Markham Stouffville Hospital and the Foundation.
Hospice Vaughan is responsible for the conduct and management of the lottery including prizes until they have been awarded.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline
Charitable registration No: 88880-0547-RR0001
Lottery License #12231
31 Woodbridge Ave, Vaughan, ON, L4L 2S6