CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER!
WINNING TICKET NUMBER: 7025713
TICKET HOLDER: PAOLO DEL MONTE
Should you have any questions please contact: email@example.com
LOTTERY LICENSE #: RAF1197267
Rules of Play for 50/50 Electronic Raffle:
- The lottery will take place online only and tickets will be available until January 4, 2021 at 1:00PM
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are 5 for $10, 20 for $20, and 100 for $40
- Tickets will be available at online at www.hospicevaughan.com/winter5050
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by ASCENDFS CANADA LTS.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 pot will be posted online at www.hospicevaughan.com/winter5050
- The winning number will be announced on our website www.hospicevaughan.com/winter5050 and our social media channels (Instagram @HospiceVaughan, Facebook @Hospice Vaughan, Twitter @HospiceVaughan)
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting Hospice Vaughan at 905-850-6266 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket may then be brought to Hospice Vaughan at 31 Woodbridge Ave, Vaughan, ON, L4L 2S6 at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than Hospice Vaughan, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws:
Board Members and paid employees of Hospice Vaughan, Board Members, Foundation Auditors and any person(s) involved in the conduct of the raffle.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at www.hospicevaughan.com/winter5050
Hospice Vaughan respects your privacy and will never sell, trade, or loan your information to any other organization. We will use your information for statistical and administrative purposes and to keep our supporters informed of the activities of Hospice Vaughan.
Hospice Vaughan is responsible for the conduct and management of the lottery including prizes until they have been awarded.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1- 888 – 230 – 3505)